Your personal information at Convex Interactive
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer or Internet-capable device and about your visits to this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our Software and service including your name, company name, billing address, telephone number, email address etc.
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us including the communication content and Meta data associated with the communication.
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily choose to share with us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
How Convex interactive may use your personal information
The personal information that you entrust Convex interactive may be used for the following purposes:
- Administration of our business and website which includes our vendor management as well as advertisement module.
- Personalization of the website for vendor whose content or channel we host.
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website.
- Delivery of services and software purchased through our website.
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Preventing fraud and keeping our website secure.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- All your personal data however can also be disclosed to Government of Pakistan or relevant authorities should court order to reveal such information is presented.
Safeguarding personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE DATA
Data processing methods
The data of users is processed by Convex interactive in a proper manner and suitable security measures shall be taken for the prevention of unauthorized access, modification, illegitimate data destruction, or disclosure.
IT enabled tools and/or computers are used to carry out the data processing which follows procedures and modes of the organization strictly pertinent to the mentioned purposes. In some instances, with addition to the Convex interactive, certain types of people in charge might be able to access the data, who are associated with site operations such as legal, sales, administration and marketing. External parties appointed that, if deemed necessary by Convex interactive, such as hosting providers, communication agencies, third party technical service providers, and IT companies might also be able to access. Convex interactive can be requested at any time for an updated list of such parties.
The processing of data is carried out at Convex interactive’s operating offices and in locations where parties associated with processing are placed. Convex interactive can be contacted for any further information.
For the purpose of providing specific service to user as requested by the user, data is stored for the time taken to provide the service or it can be stored as per purposes mentioned in this policy. Additionally, the request of suspension or removal of data can always be made by the user.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Convex interactive may use the user’s collected data for legal purposes if and when needed in Court or in the steps leading to a possibility of legal action arising as a result of improper usage of this application/platform and/or provided services.
It is therefore declared by the user that the user is aware that Convex interactive might have to provide personal data if and when requested by pubic authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
Upon request, the user might be provided with contextual and additional information regarding specific services or personal data collection and processing, in addition to the knowledge provided in this document.
Maintenance and System logs
Files might be collected by this application/platform or other third party services for the purpose of maintenance and operation, with respect to interaction record such as system logs or for the same purpose usage of other personal data (IP address).
Information not contained in this policy
At any time, regarding the processing and collection of data, further details can be requested from Convex interactive. Find the contact information mentioned at the end of this policy.
The rights of Users
About the storage of personal data, the users can contact Convex interactive at any time to consult and learn about the origin and contents, for the verification of accuracy or ask for supplementation, corrections, and cancellation. They can additionally ask to transform the data into a known or unknown format or even ask for blockage of data that might have been held in violation of law. Convex interactive would entertain any request with respect to this purpose when sent on the information listed below.
Right to amend the policy
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Usage of cookies
Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Request for deletion of stored data
Convex Interactive can be contacted at any time on the email@example.com for the deletion of data if any and when stored by us and we’ll get back to you within 5 working days on the same.
Suite 803, 8th Floor, Ibrahim Trade Tower, Block 7 & 8, M.C.H.S, Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, Pakistan.