We are looking for iOS Developers who enjoys working in an enthusiastic working environment and loves to build great apps from scratch.
The ideal candidates for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidates should be able to design, develop and test the products required for the company's needs. Moreover, the candidates should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
- Develop and designing relevant code on project needs
- Mentoring other team members
- Create test driven environment for relevant projects
- Candidate should have worked as a iOS Developer for 2-3 years
- Able to meet deadlines
- Leadership experience
- Strong communications skills
- Extensive experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with Design/UX/UI
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Google Data Store knowledge beneficial
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Having prior experience of working on video streaming mobile apps would be a plus point.
We offer the possibility to work together with a team of experts in different areas like frontend, backend, full stack development, DevOps, iOS, Android and QA.
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.